GlobalDayz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'd greatly appreciate anyone who could provide me w/a channel review. I was recently demonetized last month due to "reused content" following 3 yrs of being a creator & I'm currently attempting to modify my channel & my style to meet the latest guidelines while awaiting response following reapplying for monetization..prior to being demonetized I uploaded public domain content in FULL such as speeches, press conferences etc in addition to the original videos I create. I believe that is the reason for the channel-wide demonetization..I now plan on only publishing videos I've created w/commercially & personally shot b roll footage in addition to minimal public domain footage to create an informational/educational aspect. All sound effects are commercially licensed & my music selection consists of royalty free tracks from various Youtube artists. Lastly, all thumbnails are custom made & created by my graphic designer. Any review would be much appreciated given all that's listed above & due to my lack of perspective from an outside source. tyvm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWfHVtawgxz6bs5wOn928KQ

Last edited:

GlobalDayz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
BUMP

(Note I'm not a pro trump channel so you can set aside any political differences u may have)

Last edited:

TMDSkates

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey trumpdayz! I took a look at your channel, and honestly I do not have much experience from a youtuber perspective due to the lack of actual practical experience, however from a new viewer, and content creator on other platforms perspective, provided that your videos are meant to be strictly educational, your content itself is really well made.

The only thing I can say about the videos is that they do have sort of an ominous feel to them, this could be caused by the background ambience, which to me isn't a bad thing, but from an educator's standpoint could be problematic when focusing purely on education. This is purely up to you however, as the videos that I have watched were spectacular with the background ambiance anyway.

As for your channel design, your logo is really really unique and I like it. The same goes to your banner, however if you wanted it to be more professional, then instead of "subscribe for quality videos" i would maybe put down your upload schedule, or social media underneath your name. Let your videos speak for themselves, because they are high quality, and your viewers will appreciate that.

Overall your channel is very well made and you have some very talented people behind it, and the content itself is outstanding. I hope you find everything you are looking for and that you continue to be successful :)

GlobalDayz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey TNDSkates, thanks for your review ... You brought some things to my attention that I've yet to consider & provided me w/the most in depth review for my channel to date. Although the music has always had me a bit concerned when looking at it from an educational aspect as well, something I intend on evolving @ over time..The positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Again, thanks alot & good luck to you in all your endeavors :up2:

Last edited:

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
you are individual, not organization , so if you refer to trump or any political issue in your channel will be not allow. i think so. therefore, unless you change your channel content....