[Request] Review of my First Video with a Minecraft gameplay in the background

MasonHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello. I need feedback of a Minecraft video that i made which was talking about my channel. I want to know on which way i could improve my commentary and how i can make it more exciting. Also, please judge the thumbnail that goes with the video along with the intro and outro. Thank you!

Video:
Thumbnail:

Fearnbus25

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd say you have a good intro and outro, the intro isn't like 10 minutes long. I can't stand when people have long intros also the outro was cool. And as far as the rest of a video goes I thought it was really good, definitely better then my welcome video XD Just keep good quality videos coming out and I'm sure people will sub alot, I'm not joking either to be honest I can see you getting pretty popular in the future :p Also I don't think the mic quality was bad at all, I'm not sure what your using but it doesn't sound bad whatsoever. I hope this review helps :)

~Fearnbus25

Reactions: MasonHD

SimpleMUFC09

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think you did a great job with the intro and outro the commentary was informative and interesting and i think you'll grow nicely :) good luck with evrything.

Reactions: MasonHD

MasonHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd say you have a good intro and outro, the intro isn't like 10 minutes long. I can't stand when people have long intros also the outro was cool. And as far as the rest of a video goes I thought it was really good, definitely better then my welcome video XD Just keep good quality videos coming out and I'm sure people will sub alot, I'm not joking either to be honest I can see you getting pretty popular in the future :p Also I don't think the mic quality was bad at all, I'm not sure what your using but it doesn't sound bad whatsoever. I hope this review helps :)

~Fearnbus25
Thank you! That was really helpful. The mic is my built in mic for my iMac.