Reputable MCN Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejan001

Reaction score
Hello, as is written in subject I am looking for Reputable MCN Network. I read a lot about networks but i still do not know which one is ok. Currently i am not having huge channels etc., but i would like to know which network to use.
I had adsense account, but it was banned few years ago, and now i see that MCN can be good (let say) substitute for adsense.
Please, if you have any advices, post it here :) !

Thank you in advance![DOUBLEPOST=1478850261,1478776145][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone !??

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Since you were banned from Adsense and are attempting to get around the system now, I doubt you'll find much help here.

dejan001

Reaction score
Since you were banned from Adsense and are attempting to get around the system now, I doubt you'll find much help here.
Why you think so ? My adsense was banned without reason. When they need to pay me 1500 Usd they just close my account, I was not doing nothing blackhat. This is not a reason why i cannot try one more time. I think that i used wrong theme on my webside in that time but this was never confirmed.

Pluralize Entertainment

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Why you think so ? My adsense was banned without reason. When they need to pay me 1500 Usd they just close my account, I was not doing nothing blackhat. This is not a reason why i cannot try one more time. I think that i used wrong theme on my webside in that time but this was never confirmed.
To my knowledge, MCNs will not be allowed to link you if you have a banned AdSense account, and it is almost impossible to get an account that is disabled reenabled.
If they banned you, then there is most likely a reason, most likely suspicious activity. Sorry about that, it sucks how it is a lifetime ban.

dejan001

Reaction score
To my knowledge, MCNs will not be allowed to link you if you have a banned AdSense account, and it is almost impossible to get an account that is disabled reenabled.
If they banned you, then there is most likely a reason, most likely suspicious activity. Sorry about that, it sucks how it is a lifetime ban.

Yea, i know that, but I am not using this account. I will use pure new account. This is the reason why I am looking for reputable network. Also, if i cannot use it with my own name i will register new account to my relative, so i do not see any obstacle with it.

dejan001

Reaction score
Yea I know that. But i will use pure new account with the same name . Also I can open account on my relative...

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm going to lock this because it sounds like you are trying to find a way to bring Adsense back to your account after you have been banned from it. If you are unsure about why you have been banned from Adsense, or if you think there has been a mistake, then you need to contact Google Adsense and get things sorted out. Signing up again pretending to be somebody else is a really bad idea.

Reactions: Riddikore and Crown
Status
Not open for further replies.