Rendering: How do I find what's right for me?

Chair Monkey

Reaction score
So I record in 60fps but when I render my videos at 60fps on SONY VEGAS, they come out so bad and even worse on youtube, I'm a bit of a noob with editing, not trying to promote my channel by asking you to check my video but I'm not sure how to fix this, at times in the video there are fuzzy lines that go across the screen, not sure if thats just my monitor.

Reactions: Smurfson

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the recording / editing / production / hardware forum. :)

Smurfson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I record in 60fps but when I render my videos at 60fps on SONY VEGAS, they come out so bad and even worse on youtube, I'm a bit of a noob with editing, not trying to promote my channel by asking you to check my video but I'm not sure how to fix this, at times in the video there are fuzzy lines that go across the screen, not sure if thats just my monitor.
Definitely try out premiere, it is loads better bro, trust me :)

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
keep exporting and uploading your videos as 'unlisted' on youtube with different frame rates, bit rates and sizes till something works.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, it is a very large topic and it is hard to give an answer as it will depend on many factors that I don't know such as, current quality, codec of your video and what are the setting you are trying to export in. I would suggest to google best render setting in sony vegas for your recording device, I am sure there will lots of results.

If your original quality is good but exported is bad, then you are definitely using wrong render setting.

No matter if you use Sony Vegas or Premiere pro if you will still get same bad quality when rendering if you choice wrong render settings.

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
Increasing the bitrate should be enough

Odesláno z mého SM-G930F pomocí Tapatalk

datguyonYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked your video and didn't saw any 'black bars' and I cant really give you any advice because I don't know your rendering settings.
I would suggest you watch some videos on youtube about rendering settings, that might help.
just type in "best render settings 60fps" and you'll find a bunch of tutorials.

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Sony Vegas, pretty awesome program and never had any problems. When you import your clip, always accept the request for format window that pops up.

When you're done editing and find yourself clicking Render As, find Main Concept AVC/AAC (*.mp4;*.avc) >> Under that selection, choose Internet HD 1080p. Works for me every time, Good Luck!

edit: im not sure if you know, but .mp4 is superb, and will make your video look very nice.