• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Relaunch and achievements

Sweet Tooth Outlaws

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone it's been a while since I've last posted in the forums probably a few years. I have reached a few milestones since I relaunched in January. A little backstory:

A few years ago I started Sweet Tooth Outlaws with my ex-husband we were a team, put out some good material even had a few videos that had reached over 1,000 views. I separated from my ex-husband and moved back home and decided to take a small break from the channel. A month after I separated from my ex-husband my father passed away very suddenly so not only was I grieving but dealing with a divorce. In September 2016 my divorce became final, in January 2017 I was diagnosed with PCOS. In December 2017 I decided to relaunch the channel and just make it the way I always envisioned my channel.

I went in and gutted everything deleted all my old videos, and just started over.

Since January I have gained over 100 views on my channel, and have continued my growing subscriber count.

Even though these are smaller milestones they are big steps for a person doing the channel solo and the job of 10 people it seems. (I also work two jobs in my personal life)

Have a great day everyone!!

Courtney

Sweet Tooth Outlaws

Hi Courtney, welcome back. Sorry to hear about your health problems. Congrats on the 100 views. Keep it up. :)

Back