Comedy Relationship Advice video collab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
If any of you have seen my Relationship Advice videos (or any of them for that matter), first of all THANK YOU! Second of all, you'll notice that I like to make videos that are funny but drive home some how-to points for those singles and couples out there. I would like to collab with someone who's funny enough to make the audience giggle but at the same time knows what they're talking about and can give helpful relationship advice. I'll come up with the topic of the video in due course but for now I wanna know who's interested in collaborating with me on this. DON'T VOLUNTEER WITHOUT SEEING WHAT MY STYLE IS LIKE! I don't want our creative differences clashing and all that junk XD

Curtis H

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i would be so down man cause ive seen your videos and theyre funny but im all the way in canada

Jay Terrell

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whats up man I check your videos out and they a pretty good. How would go about doing a collab video, because I'm in the US and, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess your from England lol

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Whats up man I check your videos out and they a pretty good. How would go about doing a collab video, because I'm in the US and, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess your from England lol
We would have to Skype or correspond by email/inbox somewhere to get a rough script going. Each of us could alternate points and put them together into one video. I'll fill you in on the details if you're down for it[DOUBLEPOST=1383067898,1383067873][/DOUBLEPOST]
i would be so down man cause ive seen your videos and theyre funny but im all the way in canada
Dude, I clicked on your channel and it said it doesn't exist...wassup with that? :p

Curtis H

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
fixed it man my bad lool n im down to do a vid

Ron Mann

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
If any of you have seen my Relationship Advice videos (or any of them for that matter), first of all THANK YOU! Second of all, you'll notice that I like to make videos that are funny but drive home some how-to points for those singles and couples out there. I would like to collab with someone who's funny enough to make the audience giggle but at the same time knows what they're talking about and can give helpful relationship advice. I'll come up with the topic of the video in due course but for now I wanna know who's interested in collaborating with me on this. DON'T VOLUNTEER WITHOUT SEEING WHAT MY STYLE IS LIKE! I don't want our creative differences clashing and all that junk XD
Hello Ive Seen Both Of You Guys Channel And I Reall Y Like Both Of You Guys Content. I would Like To Collab With You Guys Sometime And I Also Would Want Some Youtube Freinds And If Any Of You Are Down With That Just Let Me Know. Just Check Out My Channel And Tell Me What You Think. I Talk About Relationships and Stuff.

Calvisions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd like to think I'm funny 35% of the time all the time, and would enjoy doing some collabs with you. With the relationship stuff most of my friends always come to me for the advice. I'm going to say this your video "20 things girls do that aren't cute" is hilarious! Keep up the good work my friend!

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
I've watched videos from all your channels and I reckon we could all collab in future :) I'll hash out the details and get back with all of you about how we'll sort this out. My recommendation is to check out the videos JayFluent and ThisIsACommentary do with their special guests. That's the kind of style of video I'd ideally be going for

Reactions: Ron Mann

Adrian Marioghae

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Anybody got ideas on topics they want to do with me? Hit me up and then we can start planning a script on how it's gonna work out

Status
Not open for further replies.