Regrets?

AdmUp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When I first made a YouTube channel about 4 years ago I was looking for ways to promote. I found a site where if you paid $5 they would put your channel on a featured page.
I gained over 1000 subscribers in about a week.. and I've regretted doing it ever since. Looking back on why it worked so well, I realised if you subscribed to any featured channel you would gain on-site currency for things.. so people weren't subscribing because they wanted. Views and comments on my video's never changed.. I had absolutely no idea how many real subscribers I had or if they were even active. It was impossible to reverse the process either. Biggest regret I made.

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wish I would have started earlier. Been saying I was gonna for years and years. Finally used new years as a kick in the a** to get going

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My biggest regret is not starting earlier. I feel more confident now in presenting in front of the camera and in doing youtube, in ways I wasn't able before. But I still regret not starting earlier. I know it's hard and a struggle, but I feel I could have gained more on so many levels If I just started earlier

GhostRSA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My biggest regret is that I have not yet found a way around my own limitations when making videos. I think I am currently my own worst enemy w.r.t. making the videos.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I regret not uploading as often as I could have done. I made excuse after excuse, and my channel suffered as a result.
I'm working through that now, though!