Regrets?

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
There's probably over 10,000 channels made in 2007 that never hit the spotlight so starting early never guaranteed success but I do admit if you had the chops for it - you'd be able to be noticed a lot quicker and even if you're funny/good now - it'll be hard - stay consistent, and unique

StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My biggest regret is not putting in the consistent upload schedule after nearly 3 years. This I feel has been the biggest reason I haven't grown to the extent I wanted to. So I feel a lot of people on this forum probably share the same opinion as I on this topic :p

LiquidGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I honestly never have regrets, because at one point or another its exactly what you wanted.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly? If I could do it all over again, I'd be a anime channel instead of coffee. Don't get me wrong, I've learned a TON about coffee but there aren't many huge anime channels and I feel like I would personally enjoy making those more. That being said, I would have never learned all the coffee recipes I know and I'm kinda a foodie so it's not that big of a regret.

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I regret not starting earlier. & I regret not sticking with sketches and skits, I sometimes do rant videos & stuff. The purpose of my channel was originally supposed to be 1 niche which is comedy but you know life happened so yeah same

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A couple previous videos. I tried to get into the whole "rant" scene a while back... didn't work out well.

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ive made a few mistakes but id like to think i have learned from them caused a bit of drama couple of times but i seem to be good these days

AmuseYourBrain

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly, my only regret Is that i should started earlier with youtube channel thing :)

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Like many others have said, I regret not making this a priority years ago when I first registered my account, instead of letting it sit stagnant for so long.

Outside of that. There is one video with one particularly cheesy thing I did that still eats at me, lol. I was tired when I recorded and edited it, but I am not sacrificing the whole video for just the cheesy ending.