Reflection Network - any experience?

Dylucke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I put up a tweet yesterday that i was looking for a network and got this mail today from Reflection Network. I was wondering if anyone had/has any experience with them?

Hello Dylucke,

Reflection Network, one of the leading YouTube Network, would like to offer you the opportunity to be a part of our 'Reflection Partner's Program' and have a successful career and unlimited earnings.

Your channel has a good standing and high view count. We appreciate your hard work and commitment towards your channel and videos.

As a partner of Reflection Network you will earn more money because we have our own Global Advertising Sales Department, selling alongside YouTube. Being a part of Refelction Network, your videos will be promoted and viewed by millions of viewers worldwide. This means more exposure and greater revenues for you.

High income-
You would be paid a Playback Based CPM between 3 to 15 dollars and sometimes even higher, based on your video content and the seasonality in the advertising market. Our really High Revenue Share to our partners puts us among the highest paying networks globally.

Monthly Payment-
We pay monthly through - Worldwide PayPal/ Bank Transfer/ Western Union.

Access to all services and tools-
As a part of our Network you will get all our services and your own leading partner dashboard.

We offer great tools and knowledge of all techniques, which allow you to access a number of very interesting additional revenue streams, powerful tools to cross promote your channel, driving view and subscriber growth, much faster than what you would be able to achieve on your own.

We also help channels better manage and optimize their content to increase CPM, impressions, and subscribers. Our Customer Support Department is available 24/7 and we respond on an average within 24 hours to partner queries and doubts.

No-lock policy- Initially, a three months trial is given to you to experience our services. If you want to proceed further then you commit for 12 months or you may unlink.

Full transparency-
You will have the ownership of your channel. Moreover, you will have all details of the earnings in your Dashboard. Nothing would be hidden.

Try us out to fulfill your aspirations!

More information visit –
Regards,
Gurparveen Singh
Follow us on -
EDIT: Also seeing as i have no experience with networks whatsoever i was wondering if this is a good one to join and if so how i should handle this.

lossehelin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok, so a quick google research made me struggle to find their website because they don't even rank for own network name. After finding their website i found out they are a recstudios subnetwork. I do not know recstudios very well but i have heard about them.

If you wish to pursue talking with them i would recommend you to ask this:
1- How is your channele gonna profit from higher revenue sales. Since they claim they a sales department will that mean that your channel will have access to those "special" ads or is just for bigger channels as it is the standard in industry?
2- Ask them how are your videos going to be promoted, where, how, what are the requirements and i would ask them to define " millions".... that seems over inflated.
3 - their initial plan is 70%, try to negotiate a better rev share.
4- No lock policy, that can cause confusion because in fact you are signing a 3 month contract with renewal for one more year. In my opinion that is a lock in contract.

Persoanl opinion, you can get better deals but see what they answer you. A true no lock in contract is what you should look for. At worst case scenario you stay with a network for 30 days, with them you have to stay 90 days and if you miss the deadline to cancel the contract you will be stuck with them for a full year.

Reactions: Dylucke

Dylucke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok, so a quick google research made me struggle to find their website because they don't even rank for own network name. After finding their website i found out they are a recstudios subnetwork. I do not know recstudios very well but i have heard about them.

If you wish to pursue talking with them i would recommend you to ask this:
1- How is your channele gonna profit from higher revenue sales. Since they claim they a sales department will that mean that your channel will have access to those "special" ads or is just for bigger channels as it is the standard in industry?
2- Ask them how are your videos going to be promoted, where, how, what are the requirements and i would ask them to define " millions".... that seems over inflated.
3 - their initial plan is 70%, try to negotiate a better rev share.
4- No lock policy, that can cause confusion because in fact you are signing a 3 month contract with renewal for one more year. In my opinion that is a lock in contract.

Persoanl opinion, you can get better deals but see what they answer you. A true no lock in contract is what you should look for. At worst case scenario you stay with a network for 30 days, with them you have to stay 90 days and if you miss the deadline to cancel the contract you will be stuck with them for a full year.
Thanks for the tips ! i actually send them a mail that i was "considering other networks too" and got another back in the most broken english i've ever seen, so i'm gonna give them a pass because the language barrier seems too great (they also ignored half my mail).

What better "deals" would there be btw? cos i really don't know what network to go with at the moment or what would be a good one. I'm not in this for the money (although it helps out a lot ofcourse) so my main stumbling blocks are more like getting help with getting my vids seen, improving their quality, graphics (don't know if my thumbnails are good?) and collabs.

lossehelin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Having a network to get more views for you may be a bit tricky as most networks only promote bigger channels. You would be better with a network that can give you some optimization tips and a good support team to reply to your inquiries fast. Also, i would not settle with anything less than 80% rev share with a low minimum payout.

Reactions: Dylucke

Dylucke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Having a network to get more views for you may be a bit tricky as most networks only promote bigger channels. You would be better with a network that can give you some optimization tips and a good support team to reply to your inquiries fast. Also, i would not settle with anything less than 80% rev share with a low minimum payout.
Thanks for the tips again !