Request Redesigning of Network Logo

TheResonantGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,
I'm looking for someone to do a new logo for my network. pm me to get the current Velocity logo and a picture of a logo i'd like my new logo to be similar too, as i cant seem to attach them to this post. Atm the only way we can pay you is through shoutouts and a link to your social media/ youtube channel in the description of all our videos, however depending on the quality of your work we may pay for you to do further work in the future or offer you a contract as a designer if you wish. We hope to see some brilliant logos soon!

Thanks guys!

TopLion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm still under 50 posts, so I can't send you a message, but I'd be glad to help out. My skype's banananumbertwo, if you have it.

Regdrags

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Animator
Hello - I am an animator, artist and graphic designer with 5 years of experience in my fields. If you haven't found anyone to help you with your request, you may check out my website or simply contact me. :)
Cynthiacustoms.com
Catsgurl08@gmail.com

Sights

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi - Sadly i have not reached 50 Posts yet either ... If you are still intrested please contact me via Skype : SightsGraphics
Hope to hear from you soon :)
Thanks,
SightsGraphics

Rachel Stewart

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey i make very very cheap (£3 ish) logos and banners for YouTubers that look great and professional