Reddit

Nitro

Icarus
Reaction score
If you haven't heard about it before, Reddit is a social news site where users can submit many types of media and other users basically upvote or downvote the submission. The more upvotes you get, the more likely you will reach the front page. And reaching the front page is a pretty big deal. I've seen many videos go viral as a result of this.

Reddit.com

So if you think your video has what it takes, then I suggest submitting it to Reddit and see how that goes. At the very least you will receive some extra views. Popular choice of subreddit would be r/videos.

I've actually used Reddit for my own promotion. Best I was able to get was around 1-1.5K views.

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Iv used reddit a bunch, but BEWARE, if you post a video that has mistakes or problems ect, wasnt your best work, DO NOT post to Reddit because Reddit users can get reeeaalllyyy mean. Only post your BEST work to Reddit, seriously.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
They are removing like/dislike and you can set comments to be moderated if you dont want hate stuff in your channel and approve the comments that are not hate crap so very soon there will be no reason not to post. I use reddit not often but for some things. It does help though .

Reactions: PixieBlossom

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
i think reedit is highly under utilized. When i post a new video there i feel like i get 5-10 new subs a day