Animation Recruiting for Animated Short Film and Youtube Channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hello everyone,

We are currently a small group of four in search of our fifth member. Three of us are animators while one scriptwriter.

We are in the process of setting up our own YouTube channel. In addition, we are within the final phases of pre-production. Very soon we will begin working into the production phase. But, we’d like to include one more individual for now. If all goes well, we hope to continue working together as a team for future projects.

Our goal is to empower one another to pursue their passions, all the while aiding one another into getting work and gaining exposure. Moreover, we create affordable, creative and entertaining content.

As a group of artist with diverse talents. Working together as a whole striving to inspire our audience by using free and affordable software. Our only limits being that of our imagination and self-expression.

With us being a multimedia party we hope to find others that would enjoy creating art that fits their own personal style as well.

The idea evolving around our newest film had been very loosely inspired by Goldilocks and the Three Bears. We revamped the story concept and made it into our very own original idea.

In place of the bears, we have mythological creatures. While our protagonist, Grife, is a brunette adolescent portraying that of a thief. The time period is set within the late 1990s, while the setting is based on a fictional city in a universe where both humans and monsters live. The film will be done in 2D animation and used with the animation software: Pencil 2D.

Those who are interested, we simply ask to some samples of your work. Such as animations as well as illustrations. If you have a demo reel or a portfolio, please feel free to share.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hello, I would be interested. I have experience in layout for animations however I am wanting to build up my aniamtion skills. This is a link to my Instagram where a link to my online portfolio can be seen in the bio https://www.instagram.com/evil_ant_man/ .

Hello! We apologize for not getting back to you sooner. We are in the process of finishing up on pre-production and would begin animating within the next few weeks.

We will look into at the link you provided as well as your portfolio. We thank you for your patience and your interest in our project. We will contact you again soon.

Reactions: evilantman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hello, I would be interested. I have experience in layout for animations however I am wanting to build up my aniamtion skills. This is a link to my Instagram where a link to my online portfolio can be seen in the bio https://www.instagram.com/evil_ant_man/ .

Hello!

Just letting you know that and email as well as a message from our members have contacted you through Instagram. We apologize for not reaching out to you sooner but we are moving on to the next steps. If you are still interested. We find your work to be amazing and would just like to see you animate our protagonist.

The details for your small tasks should be explained via email and by our character designer, via Instagram. Once the tasks is completed, please send via email so we can critique and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: evilantman