Animation Recruiting for an animated Series

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Hey everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve been on this site and a lot has transpired since. Anyways, my story doesn’t matter. I’ll be straight with everyone here out of respect. This is NOT A PAID PROJECT. I made it caps so y’all can see it from the beginning. Now, I would love to pay everyone, believe me, I believe work shouldn’t go unpaid or unrewarded. Sadly, I don’t live in the best situation to pay anyone. I’m struggling to make my life better. What I do have is a great and hopeful crew helping me now. But we aren’t complete of course, hint the recruiting. If this project goes big. Hell yes I’ll pay everyone. Even the VA’s who signed up for free. Because my dream is to make a studio with some of the very same people I work on this project with. An indie studio that will go on to helping others with their ideas. I’m a writer, I love world building, and I want to better my writing with any genre thrown at me. I will help create a story, create character development plots and go deep into the lore with you and what we can hide for theories. I wanna do all that.

However, everything has a beginning. And that’s where I’m at. That’s why I’m asking for help. Not only for a series, but possibly for a future. Because just like everyone else. I wanna make it. I want this to be not only my career, but my legacy.

RReview

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I am a starter animator, looking to hopefully to get my foot on the ladder-- would love to try and help out , passionate and ready to work :)

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey, I am a starter animator, looking to hopefully to get my foot on the ladder-- would love to try and help out , passionate and ready to work :)
That’s awesome. I forgot to mention this is a full body animation. How comfortable are you will full body?

RReview

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Silly me forgot to leave a discord
Ranty#3082

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Silly me forgot to leave a discord
Ranty#3082
Hey what happened?

I’m still looking for people if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

evilantman

Reaction score
Hey man, I am looking to start to get into animation. I have experience in doing a bit of animation using the adobe animate cc program. Check out https://www.instagram.com/evil_ant_man/ my website for my porflio can be seen in the bio. I have previously worked in layouts however now I am wanting get more animation experience.