Recording Waiver

Sobrin

RPM Partner/Gamer
I just recently started a youtube channel that is all about pranking and such and I need a waiver so I can use the video/audio.
I cannot find one though, Does anyone have one they can share?

oh yeah that's something nice to keep in your back pocket. what pranks are you going to be doing?

oh yeah that's something nice to keep in your back pocket. what pranks are you going to be doing?
Alot, I hope to get our channel to be a mix of omegle and IRL pranks. We have a large notebook full of ideas and tons of recording equipment.
Some of the ideas are things like bodyguard pranks and such.

those damn omegle chat pranks are pretty funny, I always wanted to do some pranks but it just seems like an ******* messing with the public, guess it just depends on the prank.

those damn omegle chat pranks are pretty funny, I always wanted to do some pranks but it just seems like an ******* messing with the public, guess it just depends on the prank.
In the end its mostly good fun, I don't want to/plan to do anything that will make people flip out.
We may end up doing some prank calls also.

XD, Sounds like fun, if you want it online, you can use Google Docx, there are LOTS of templates on there.

Back