Recording on an Amazon tablet???

Madman 238

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey guys, my device of which I use to make videos is a cheap $40 Amazon tablet. Does anyone know what I can use to fix my videos or to record things without glare or becoming pixelated? If anyone knows, end please tell me. I really want to make better videos before the start of summer vacation! (I am 14 BTW)

I already found out a way to get Android and Apple apps on my tablet, so if that helps does anyone have specific apps that I should get to help make my videos more "professional."

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I haven't recorded my T.V screen with a camcorder for a long time. Probably when I was near your age too. But what I found that helped me was recording in the dark to avoid the glare on the TV and then to crop out the edges of the T.V in the video editing software. Which I'm not sure which ones are good, bad or free with an Apple Device. When you do edit though make sure the format is .MP4. It's one of the best ones.

Hope that helps and that others might have an input with how you can improve with what you have.