Recording Multiple Gaming Headsets

Sir Friendship

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi there, after reviewing a few recordings that we did using a single condenser microphone and gathering around it, we have come to realize the quality pales in comparison to a lot of the other youtubers doing the same sorta stuff. We were wondering if and how it is possible to record multiple gaming headsets (example Turtle Beaches) at one time, we know we could simply join a party on xbox live and do it that way, but this in person and on varying consoles.

It would be great if you could help us out, it should be possible, seeing how a lot of youtubers are able to do it. :)

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My guess and there may be an easer way of doing it, but my guess would be to somehow have the all the mics go into an audio mixer and have the line out of the audio mixer be the one what gets recorded for the talking. If that makes since. So if you had like 6 people in the room all on different consoles and each of them had a condenser mic, all the 6 mic cables would input into the audio mixer and the mixer would have 1 line out which you would plug into your computer to be recorded or what ever your using to record. Hope this helps!