Recording game footage and webcam

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ah bummer, maybe you should try Hanbreak.
You can export a file and freeze its fps rate so that it doesn't fluctuate. There's a "constant framerate" within the video section, it may help!
I tried that too, it didn't work :p I think I need a better webcam! :p

Krozjin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a setup I can share to get everything in sync, it involves being able to use push to talk with your camera / video recording software. If you guys need help and have that option let me know.

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a setup I can share to get everything in sync, it involves being able to use push to talk with your camera / video recording software. If you guys need help and have that option let me know.
Please help me great one! :D

Krozjin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Please help me great one! :D
So what you do is use Audacity to record. I pipe Audition into audacity for better quality, so if you use that as well I can go over that later, anyways, click record with audacity to start your audio recording. Then make sure you set the same hotkey for all your video recording software, be it monitor capture or / and webcams / etc. Start recording the video, hold down push to talk, and hit something, like your desk, 3 times relatively quick, or slow, whatever, in a way that it would spike the mic. When you finish recording you now have a spot in all the audio tracks you can use to line up the tracks. Simple as that. And because the video recordings are on push to talk, you don't have multiple recordings of your actual mic.

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So what you do is use Audacity to record. I pipe Audition into audacity for better quality, so if you use that as well I can go over that later, anyways, click record with audacity to start your audio recording. Then make sure you set the same hotkey for all your video recording software, be it monitor capture or / and webcams / etc. Start recording the video, hold down push to talk, and hit something, like your desk, 3 times relatively quick, or slow, whatever, in a way that it would spike the mic. When you finish recording you now have a spot in all the audio tracks you can use to line up the tracks. Simple as that. And because the video recordings are on push to talk, you don't have multiple recordings of your actual mic.
SO you sync your noise with your hit?

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What part of the explanation / steps do you get confused on? I'm terrible at explaining.
I'm confused about how you sync the audio with the video :p and why you would want to use push to talk :p