Recording game footage and webcam

Krozjin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys, so I recently ordered the logitech c920 webcam, and I was wondering, for those of you that also recording your desktop / gameplay / etc, how do you go about recording both at the same time? I can't do screen capture in two places at the same time as far as I know, unless I can? Is there a software that I can record the camera with separately? Or how does it work? Thanks!

Krozjin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try x split :D
I use Mirillis Action! to record footage, it works really well, and don't want to buy another software just for the camera if I can avoid it.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah just use cyberlink or multicam. They will let you record your webcam that way you can use your other recording software to focus on the game :)

Krozjin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah just use cyberlink or multicam. They will let you record your webcam that way you can use your other recording software to focus on the game :)
I can't find a link for mutlicam, I find some camera manufacturers or something, and cyberlink isn't free. Unless I'm looking at the wrong stuff.

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys, so I recently ordered the logitech c920 webcam, and I was wondering, for those of you that also recording your desktop / gameplay / etc, how do you go about recording both at the same time? I can't do screen capture in two places at the same time as far as I know, unless I can? Is there a software that I can record the camera with separately? Or how does it work? Thanks!
BY the way, action can record webcam and desktop at the same time.

Krozjin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
BY the way, action can record webcam and desktop at the same time.
Separately? I need to be able move the camera as needed if it covers things, want to zoom in, etc. Currently using OBS to record the camera and Action for video capture when needed.