Recently hit 80k subscriber, got any questions regarding YouTube?

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone!

I found this platform today, love seeing all sorts of content creators come together and chat about YouTube and life. Recently, I hit 80k. First of all, I am not posting here to ''boast'' about that, to me, it's just a number. The number changed, the game has and will never.

I've had a pretty bumpy ride with mostly ups, but also downs on YouTube. I started uploading about 9 months ago, I got pretty lucky landing an interview with a big GTA YouTuber. From there, the ball kept on rolling. I started making creative content in videogames such as GTA.. After that expanded to PUBG, Battlefield, Fortnite and Far Cry 5.

I had a pretty steady growth. On December 31st I hit 10k after 6 months of near enough uploading daily. I was super happy about that, but on January 1s, my entire channel blew up. I decided to capitalize on that and expanded on the video that gained a lot of views, turning it into a series.. And that got me to 40k subscribers in one month.

The rest is still a work in progress, currently I am on 80k, hopefully, 100k somewhere next month. I learned a lot about YouTube in the last 9 months, what worked for me, what didn't work for me.

If you have any questions at all, I'd love to answer them!

Wow man congratulations with all that many subscribers I have a few questions for you what's the best method for gaining subscribers it seems to be Jerome on nowadays and my other question would you be open to collaborating with me I only have 229 subscribes and I could really use the Boost and it would be a big boost coming from a channel from your size please let me know

HiTech Central

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I found this platform today, love seeing all sorts of content creators come together and chat about YouTube and life. Recently, I hit 80k. First of all, I am not posting here to ''boast'' about that, to me, it's just a number. The number changed, the game has and will never.

I've had a pretty bumpy ride with mostly ups, but also downs on YouTube. I started uploading about 9 months ago, I got pretty lucky landing an interview with a big GTA YouTuber. From there, the ball kept on rolling. I started making creative content in videogames such as GTA.. After that expanded to PUBG, Battlefield, Fortnite and Far Cry 5.

I had a pretty steady growth. On December 31st I hit 10k after 6 months of near enough uploading daily. I was super happy about that, but on January 1s, my entire channel blew up. I decided to capitalize on that and expanded on the video that gained a lot of views, turning it into a series.. And that got me to 40k subscribers in one month.

The rest is still a work in progress, currently I am on 80k, hopefully, 100k somewhere next month. I learned a lot about YouTube in the last 9 months, what worked for me, what didn't work for me.

Hey man you have an awsome channel. One question: what do you do to rank your videos? Are you promoting them on social media? Do you buy views? Any tools that you recomand? Thanks!

Travis McP

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Thanks for swinging by. Very helpful.

I have a video that has done very well for me but I haven't really followed up on it. Maybe I should but I just can't figure out a good angle for it. I'm always interested in how youtubers got to where they are so any other details about times when subs came slow and what you did to over come it would be welcome.

MaxPowerG81

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Fantastic amount of subs mate congrats!

New gaming channel here and been at it for 3 months. Good luck with everything :)

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow! 80k subscribers?! That is amazing! congratulations! My only question is, is there a secret formula that the rest of us aren't doing? Is there n ideal upload schedule? is there anything that needs to be done to maximize exposure and whatnot? I can only dream of reaching 80k subscribers. Congratulations!

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's some really fast growth! Capitalizing on popular videos is definitely a good strategy. I should probably do more of that. Right now I mainly upload what my audience is asking for, even if I know it won't bring in a lot of traffic. But I guess channel growth is not my top priority. I'm glad to find an example that it works, though, and good luck with getting to 100K!