Recent Videos all 301 views?

Farzan23

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Lol they are botted. But this bot is different. There are websites that sells views and they are bots BUT they come from real people clicking on them! You should go research about that how that works because its too much to explain! Though, someone did definitely bot your videos just mostly because he wanted to help you, because as you see he gave you approximately only 1k views pretty much. That's my analogy. So yeah I guess someone is botting your videos and can't do anything about it :/

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Lol they are botted. But this bot is different. There are websites that sells views and they are bots BUT they come from real people clicking on them! You should go research about that how that works because its too much to explain! Though, someone did definitely bot your videos just mostly because he wanted to help you, because as you see he gave you approximately only 1k views pretty much. That's my analogy. So yeah I guess someone is botting your videos and can't do anything about it :/
Yeah.. I figured they are botted. ._. Bleh. It really bugs me because now it makes my channel look all messed up lol. Oh well. Lifes goes on

JustKeepBallin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Two of my videos received a lot of traffic and went straight to 301+ views but hasn't moved for a while, does that mean they're botted?:(

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Two of my videos received a lot of traffic and went straight to 301+ views but hasn't moved for a while, does that mean they're botted?:(
Took a quick look, it's two videos that aren't recent so it seems a bit random, specifically from one week ago and one month ago. It hasn't processed where the clicks are coming from yet so it's not known if it's from a shout out or from the vague "mobile/facebook.com"

There hasn't been any new comments or likes? If that's the case as well then there might be something fishy going on.

JustKeepBallin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Took a quick look, it's two videos that aren't recent so it seems a bit random, specifically from one week ago and one month ago. It hasn't processed where the clicks are coming from yet so it's not known if it's from a shout out or from the vague "mobile/facebook.com"

There hasn't been any new comments or likes? If that's the case as well then there might be something fishy going on.
My friend tweeted my video, could that be a reason?

JustSomeGermanDude

Experted expert in expertness.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Depends on how many followers he has... A couple of thousand should give you like 10 views...

And they probably would interact in some way instead of not liking or commenting at all.

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My friend tweeted my video, could that be a reason?
It's still stuck at 301+, gotta see where it stops at. If the video ends up with 350 views, then the amount of likes and comments you have isn't that unheard of... But if it ends up in the 4 digits or more, you should have more than 8 likes and 4 comments from all those "real" views.

I had a video posted on a Facebook page before and it went up to 1.5k or something, a lot of people posted directly on the facebook page, but a few of them did comment on the actual video and subbed me for it too. So if you aren't seeing any interaction, it's likely someone tried to bot you.

KiraCastle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
At the moment all my videos show as NO VIEWS. but they have likes on them and all my previous dislikes disappeared LOL!