Recent Videos all 301 views?

KGATV

YASSS
Went to go add a thumbnail to a video I just uploaded.. and I noticed something. All my recent videos (except one) is at 301 views. I know for a fact that the only one that was 301 views was my ghost pepper challenge video.. the rest had less. I'm confused.. but um. Hello new people? ;D lol.

ScreenShot2013-05-09at81710PM_zps7fffd5af.jpg
But for real.. I don't know what to think about this?

I really wish I knew why this happened :S No new subs, no new comments, no new likes... Just all of a sudden a bunch of views? :S

But thanks I guess lol
Well in a way it could be a message if your views are increasing but no other stuff is then those areas you could work on

Went to go add a thumbnail to a video I just uploaded.. and I noticed something. All my recent videos (except one) is at 301 views. I know for a fact that the only one that was 301 views was my ghost pepper challenge video.. the rest had less. I'm confused.. but um. Hello new people? ;D lol.

hmmm... Well.... Congrats! I guess.

clearly you are getting famous! haha well done! :)

Back