Recent Events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
So as I know a lot of you are aware, there has been a bit of organised forum bashing going on at the moment. I will not name any members, nor where this is taking place, but the staff are working hard at the moment to deal with these threads as quickly as we can. Due to the different time zones and such, we should be able to have a staff member on at every point in the day, but if there isn't, be sure to report these posts, and someone will deal with it once they are available.
I would also like to ask that no more threads are made about this, as this is being done to get a reaction, so if anyone makes a thread either bashing YTTalk, or about the bashing threads, report these, and they will be dealt with, thank you.

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
As a member of ******, and a recently banned member of YTtalk (Beanbag) I can safely admit that none of these posts were made by me, as I do have a small, slightly existent sense of maturity. The offending party have been dealt with, and their actions were not supported or condoned by ******'s Staff and Members.
Well, thank you for saying that, I'm glad that you are doing as much on your end as we are here to deal with this, as I know it gives both forums bad rep, and not just ours.

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So as I know a lot of you are aware, there has been a bit of organised forum bashing going on at the moment. I will not name any members, nor where this is taking place, but the staff are working hard at the moment to deal with these threads as quickly as we can. Due to the different time zones and such, we should be able to have a staff member on at every point in the day, but if there isn't, be sure to report these posts, and someone will deal with it once they are available.
I would also like to ask that no more threads are made about this, as this is being done to get a reaction, so if anyone makes a thread either bashing YTTalk, or about the bashing threads, report these, and they will be dealt with, thank you.
ok but why are us REAL loyal members getting our threads closed when we are trying to talk about what is going on?

Reactions: droidiinator

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
ok but why are us REAL loyal members getting our threads closed when we are trying to talk about what is going on?
As I said, these threads are a reaction, which is what the thread posters wanted, the threads are still open to be read, but there is no more to contribute to those conversations, and its better to let these events die off, ranther than several different members making the same type of thread. This was discussed between staff members, and we feel its best to close those threads, while harmless now, they could turn harmful easily.

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
My unfortunate departure was due to my own fault and stupid decisions, I would not hold YTtalk and it's Moderators/Staff responsible for my actions and would never resort to posting threads full of foul language and nudity to get my point across.

I hope the grudge between the two will end shortly, and that we can all move forward.[DOUBLEPOST=1372188537,1372188477][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because as numerous Moderators will state, those threads are only provoking unnecessary drama.
My thread wasnt provoking anything and the question wasnt directed to you, a banned member.

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
As I said, these threads are a reaction, which is what the thread posters wanted, the threads are still open to be read, but there is no more to contribute to those conversations, and its better to let these events die off, ranther than several different members making the same type of thread. This was discussed between staff members, and we feel its best to close those threads, while harmless now, they could turn harmful easily.
Alright...I hope we get on top of this. I like this site...

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Thanks for taking the initiative to post this up, Gaffy! :D

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
As a member of ******, and a recently banned member of YTtalk (Beanbag) I can safely admit that none of these posts were made by me, as I do have a small, slightly existent sense of maturity. The offending party have been dealt with, and their actions were not supported or condoned by ******'s Staff and Members.
Hi, Beanbag! Frankie recently posted up this thread. Please have a read: http://yttalk.com/threads/new-rule-please-read.69677/#post-647774

If you're genuinely interested in being a part of the community again, contact Michael. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.