Realtime stats gone?

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are realtime stats still available anywhere? I can't seem to find an answer from doing a search.

I miss all the features in analytics that are gone. It was amazing how much detail you used to be able to access there.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Are realtime stats still available anywhere? I can't seem to find an answer from doing a search.

I miss all the features in analytics that are gone. It was amazing how much detail you used to be able to access there.
They seem to be forcing people over to the NEW Studio. Try this link -> https://studio.youtube.com then click on analytics on the left sidebar. The realtime stats are bottom right. Below the realtime stats, click on "See more" to see all the realtime stats.

hth

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I can access the old realtime stats on classic. And as of a couple days ago can also access the RT stats on the new creator studio- although it does eat up my CPU until I have to close the page.

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! I couldn't find it anywhere.

I'm still going to miss the old analytics... I really liked the 28 day average option. It let you see what videos were truly trending upwards on an ongoing basis. Oh well, things change. : )

Reactions: Crown

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
The new analytics are slowly getting better. It's nice that you can see which videos have been viewed the last hour and 48 hours.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just go to clasic studio:) I´m old school so I always change to clasic. Call me old fashion, but I like it that way :)

Reactions: Hulio