louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
youtube just seems to be getting worse for me, i can barely get any views on my videos and ive been stuck on the same amount of subscribers for ages now, i think the only people that view it is friends and family, i do everything by the book, i don't buy things etc, it just feels like sometimes i could be wasting my time, when i'm making the videos my ideas seem so good, i get motivated until i post it then....well that's it back to square one

Reactions: PinProject

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't concentrate too much on numbers dude, It will just make you feel de-motivated. Concentrate on making videos, and eventually you will se the rewards. All channels go through a dry patch too, when their views go down and sub count doesn't increase. Good luck with your channel in the future :)

Reactions: Kelkschiz

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Don't concentrate too much on numbers dude, It will just make you feel de-motivated. Concentrate on making videos, and eventually you will se the rewards. All channels go through a dry patch too, when their views go down and sub count doesn't increase. Good luck with your channel in the future :)
thank you, much needed advice to keep me motivated [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Yeah just keep at it! You've only started posting again as of one week ago.
yeah you're right i need to be patient,
thank you for your advice

Reactions: Stike96

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
youtube just seems to be getting worse for me, i can barely get any views on my videos and ive been stuck on the same amount of subscribers for ages now, i think the only people that view it is friends and family, i do everything by the book, i don't buy things etc, it just feels like sometimes i could be wasting my time, when i'm making the videos my ideas seem so good, i get motivated until i post it then....well that's it back to square one
YouTube has def changed for me in the past few months. I'm finding only videos with popular topics are doing OK but random video ideas don't do so well which sucks Coz I want to introduce new topics but what's the point of ppl aren't searching for it

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
YouTube has def changed for me in the past few months. I'm finding only videos with popular topics are doing OK but random video ideas don't do so well which sucks Coz I want to introduce new topics but what's the point of ppl aren't searching for it
i can understand where your coming from, they say do things differently to stand out from the crowd but nobody searches for the different things, it confuses me

SmallSon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it seems pretty impossible to grow as a content creator right now. if im not doing giveaways/sub for sub or shoutout videos then my numbers are stagnant.. I think the amount of people making videos has over saturated the idea and everyone who wants to watch those kinds of video is already subbed to someone they enjoy.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Don't focus on negatives. I looked at your channel cool stuff. But things are missing like a good channel description and social links. These will go far for you compared to having nothing.

Reactions: louis walters

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
it seems pretty impossible to grow as a content creator right now. if im not doing giveaways/sub for sub or shoutout videos then my numbers are stagnant.. I think the amount of people making videos has over saturated the idea and everyone who wants to watch those kinds of video is already subbed to someone they enjoy.
so true, it is very difficult especially when you are not spending money