chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
oh right i never knew that, thank you for your advice

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just to add that even reaching the top 1 or even 0.1% is not a guarantee that YT will promote your videos (especially if they belong to a very popular niche). The point is that even in the top 1% there are many thousands of channels and not all of them could be suggested by YT algorithm at 1st page. So here most important is the simple luck (or the cheats). :)

Reactions: louis walters

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I checked out one of your videos and it looks like your tags and description aren't optimized. It looks like you don't have any spaces in your tags, so instead of having a tag for "top 10 advanced pushups", you have a tag for "top10advancedpushups". Since I don't think anyone is searching for "top10advancedpushups" all as one word, this is not as optimal as using "top 10 advanced pushups".

Additionally, it's really helpful if you can use the first few lines of your descriptions to describe the video. You don't really have much of a description, so your description isn't really doing a lot to help you in search. Hopefully you can get these things fixed and start seeing more traffic through search
thank you for help, i will go and correct these now

Plague Ephlik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Theres a sort of dilemma that new or small content creators go through. It's the realization that you can't really be as creative as you want to in the beginning because it will go unseen.

Theres 2 types of videos. Videos that ''reach out'' meaning the content is something people actually search for like maybe a How To, or a review for example due to this being information people actually need and will look for.

And then theres more of your ''in house'' videos where you can go crazy creative and do anything to entertain your audience
but outsiders are realistically not randomly typing in the search to find this video that they don't know of from somebody they don't already watch.

Basically the situation is kind of annoying that you almost have to pay your dues and do certain kinds of videos you may not want to at first for the system to even recognize your existence if you want to accelerate progress. Otherwise you basically have to get lucky and become a meme or go viral ''accidently'' to get noticed.

I'm having this problem too.

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Theres a sort of dilemma that new or small content creators go through. It's the realization that you can't really be as creative as you want to in the beginning because it will go unseen.

Theres 2 types of videos. Videos that ''reach out'' meaning the content is something people actually search for like maybe a How To, or a review for example due to this being information people actually need and will look for.

And then theres more of your ''in house'' videos where you can go crazy creative and do anything to entertain your audience
but outsiders are realistically not randomly typing in the search to find this video that they don't know of from somebody they don't already watch.

Basically the situation is kind of annoying that you almost have to pay your dues and do certain kinds of videos you may not want to at first for the system to even recognize your existence if you want to accelerate progress. Otherwise you basically have to get lucky and become a meme or go viral ''accidently'' to get noticed.

I'm having this problem too.
that is so true, it is difficult to get your videos seen and it makes it harder when there is people just spending loads of money and then getting recognised for not so creative videos

and_the-teddy_bach

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've checked your channel. How about going on Reddit, subscribing to some related subreddits, something about fitness & health. I don't know, you can search for it. And start engaging with the community and just share your links here and there. Redditors love your content as long as it adds value to them. If you spam, just to get views, you get banned, but if you think your content might educate or motivate someone, than it would be perfectly fine.

Also consider getting into G+ communities and Facebook Groups.