louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Don't focus on negatives. I looked at your channel cool stuff. But things are missing like a good channel description and social links. These will go far for you compared to having nothing.
thank you i will go and sort these things out

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Emuhleigh

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Focusing on just the numbers will drive you crazy!! I'm still really bad about that. You started doing YouTube for a reason, right? Keep that in your heart and let that motivate the crap out of ya! :D

Reactions: louis walters

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
youtube just seems to be getting worse for me, i can barely get any views on my videos and ive been stuck on the same amount of subscribers for ages now, i think the only people that view it is friends and family, i do everything by the book, i don't buy things etc, it just feels like sometimes i could be wasting my time, when i'm making the videos my ideas seem so good, i get motivated until i post it then....well that's it back to square one
Realize that not everyone has got what it takes. Find another hobby. I will drop YouTube like a bad habit once it no longer provides what I need. (aka fun). I get decent views and engagement, but sitting at 2.7K subscribers after nearly 3 years means I am not that much of a success story. I don't do it for the views, subscribers or even the money. If I did, I would have quit long ago. It doesn't even come close to paying for the hours I put in every week.

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
it will not happen overnight. I briefly went over to your channel and it looks like you had a 7 month or so hiatus and have recently began posting again. consistency is key but even that is no guarantee. I've been doing this for over 5 years straight with no breaks longer than 2 weeks max so I speak from direct experience.

if you do something you're passionate about, then keep going. if you're just trying to become a hit real quick and reach success quickly, it may happen but it will require more than 8 videos or so. good luck.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Big channels are in different group but for small channels YT promotes only the top 1 or 0.1% based on audience retention time for the appropriate niche. So your videos are most probably good but they do not reach the top 1 or 0.1% for their niche.

PS. keep in mind that sometimes people use different types of cheats to boost audience retention. YT is not exactly fair and square game.

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Focusing on just the numbers will drive you crazy!! I'm still really bad about that. You started doing YouTube for a reason, right? Keep that in your heart and let that motivate the crap out of ya! :D
thank you very much, i will keep trying

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Realize that not everyone has got what it takes. Find another hobby. I will drop YouTube like a bad habit once it no longer provides what I need. (aka fun). I get decent views and engagement, but sitting at 2.7K subscribers after nearly 3 years means I am not that much of a success story. I don't do it for the views, subscribers or even the money. If I did, I would have quit long ago. It doesn't even come close to paying for the hours I put in every week.
thank you, i love to do calisthenics so if youtube doesnt work out i will continue to doing that

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
it will not happen overnight. I briefly went over to your channel and it looks like you had a 7 month or so hiatus and have recently began posting again. consistency is key but even that is no guarantee. I've been doing this for over 5 years straight with no breaks longer than 2 weeks max so I speak from direct experience.

if you do something you're passionate about, then keep going. if you're just trying to become a hit real quick and reach success quickly, it may happen but it will require more than 8 videos or so. good luck.
thank you, i will keep that in mind

louis walters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Big channels are in different group but for small channels YT promotes only the top 1 or 0.1% based on audience retention time for the appropriate niche. So your videos are most probably good but they do not reach the top 1 or 0.1% for their niche.

PS. keep in mind that sometimes people use different types of cheats to boost audience retention. YT is not exactly fair and square game.
oh right i never knew that, thank you for your advice

Reactions: chottom

subversiveasset

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I checked out one of your videos and it looks like your tags and description aren't optimized. It looks like you don't have any spaces in your tags, so instead of having a tag for "top 10 advanced pushups", you have a tag for "top10advancedpushups". Since I don't think anyone is searching for "top10advancedpushups" all as one word, this is not as optimal as using "top 10 advanced pushups".

Additionally, it's really helpful if you can use the first few lines of your descriptions to describe the video. You don't really have much of a description, so your description isn't really doing a lot to help you in search. Hopefully you can get these things fixed and start seeing more traffic through search