Really needing ideas for videos, any help is appreciated help

Nathan Robson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys so I made a YouTube channel yesterday after waiting for years to do it properly and I've already uploaded a semi-introduction video but I'm really stuck on what to do next.

I would prefer to do gaming videos and vlogging with my own personal touches that intergrate my personality into the videos, but I'm not exactly sure how...

Any suggestions on video ideas or anything AT ALL that could help would be majorly appreciated

P.S. I am heavily into alternative and gothic themes so that would be a major bonus

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The question seems rather odd and confusing, asking for the populace to opinionate how to add your own personality into the videos. I mean it's your own style you just kinda have to build up over time, no one starts out as a pewdiepie on their first day. Just be yourself, and keep working on your style as you make content, that's one of the fun aspects of YouTube, you can always grow more and more as a person.

Reactions: Nathan Robson

Catalin CHirea

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you want to do vlogging just talk about the stuff you like and in time you will find your personal touch!