Gaming Really looking for a serious collaboration

RandomEd757

Reaction score
Hey I'm RandomEd757, but my YouTube Channel is RandomEd787. I make gaming news videos and talk about the state of the gaming industry. I'm looking for someone to collaborate with and to grow our channels together. Here are some of my requirements:

1. Your content must be similar to mine, I won't collaborate with people who make mostly Fornite/Call of Duty videos. Your channel should consist of mostly gaming news videos where you give your take on gaming news stories. Don't worry, if you have more than just gaming news and have variety on your channel, it won't be a deal breaker, just as long as a good chunk of your videos are gaming news related.

2. You must have a minimum of 300 subscribers and no more than 500, I want to be sure we can grow as evenly as possible. I currently have 358 subscribers.

3. You must be consistent with your upload schedule, I usually post a few videos every week around 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST and live stream almost every Thursday night.

4. Us having a lot in common when it comes to the gaming industry is very important too. For example, I'm against microscamactions (micro transactions) in any paid game period, and season passes. Just as long as we have those in common, then there shouldn't be any issues.

If you meet these requirements, let me know if your interested.

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm RandomEd757, but my YouTube Channel is RandomEd787. I make gaming news videos and talk about the state of the gaming industry. I'm looking for someone to collaborate with and to grow our channels together. Here are some of my requirements:

1. Your content must be similar to mine, I won't collaborate with people who make mostly Fornite/Call of Duty videos. Your channel should consist of mostly gaming news videos where you give your take on gaming news stories. Don't worry, if you have more than just gaming news and have variety on your channel, it won't be a deal breaker, just as long as a good chunk of your videos are gaming news related.

2. You must have a minimum of 300 subscribers and no more than 500, I want to be sure we can grow as evenly as possible. I currently have 358 subscribers.

3. You must be consistent with your upload schedule, I usually post a few videos every week around 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. EST and live stream almost every Thursday night.

4. Us having a lot in common when it comes to the gaming industry is very important too. For example, I'm against microscamactions (micro transactions) in any paid game period, and season passes. Just as long as we have those in common, then there shouldn't be any issues.

If you meet these requirements, let me know if your interested.
Sounds fascinating! I'd be more than interested in talking with you! My channel is mainly game reviews and edited let's plays, but I also enjoy discussing recent and current trends in gaming, and calling out bad behavior by devs and publishers.

I'm against intrusive microtransactions in retail games. I'm ok with it in free-to-play games, as long as it's cosmetic-only, but that's about as far as it should go in my opinion. I don't mind paid DLC expansions as long as devs/publishers are honest about what content is included and price said DLC fairly. I'm currently attending college seeking a degree in English with a minor in journalism, and pride myself on my own integrity.

I think between the two of us, we could have many interesting discussions about stuff, so feel free to hit me up on Discord, my discord id is WarriorDan#4051

RandomEd757

Reaction score
Hey man sorry I took so long to reply, I was away for the weekend. I'll try finding you on Discord so we can chat there soon.

WarriorDan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man sorry I took so long to reply, I was away for the weekend. I'll try finding you on Discord so we can chat there soon.
I'm looking forward to it! Mind shooting me your Discord username so I know it's you? I'm afraid I get spammed a lot with random friend invites, so it may be difficult to find yours.

RandomEd757

Reaction score
Its RandomEd787, I sent you a friend request. Just so you know, I just made my discord account today, so I'm still adjusting to it. But this was something I was gonna have to download sooner or later anyway.