Services REALLY CHEAP GFX, Intro, and Outro Designs!

Welcome to the world of design ! Please try
To use Graphics over Gfx and you will get on fine also google working in the design industry is like being a dirty robot *****. It's a really funny piece of reading but is really handy but of information at the same time. Well done on the design works love the first forum signature:)
Thanks for the advice! :D

No problem just remember about the GFX thing because I know if I was a client I would go for someone offering 'clean professional graphics, over 'free GFX' you know. Also remember the 'jumping frog fee' :)
What's "jumping frog fee"?
Also about your PM, I made it for a friend of mine, and it's a quote by Yui Hirasawa from K-On!

What's "jumping frog fee"?
Also about your PM, I made it for a friend of mine, and it's a quote by Yui Hirasawa from K-On!

From the thing I told you to google. I'll pm you the quote :) that's great I'm sure I remembered it from some where that must have been it. :)

Update:
I also make Youtube Avatars now! :D
shin_icon.png

Welcome to the world of design ! Please try
To use Graphics over Gfx and you will get on fine also google working in the design industry is like being a dirty robot *****. It's a really funny piece of reading but is really handy but of information at the same time. Well done on the design works love the first forum signature:)
"dirty robot *****" love it. :')

Now Selling Edited Intro's and Outro's for only $7-$10.
Sample: https: //www. youtube.com/watch?v=cMAX8dYMcNk
Hi, please don't post links, as it is against YTtalk rules :) You can post screenshots of your work, until you obtain Membership, thanks :)

Back