Read this BEFORE joining ScaleLab

Mackazz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all, so.. ScaleLab huh? You may of heard of this because its huge amount of advertisement across the web and, if your a series stuck YouTuber, its probably a great starting point; A wide range of Thumbnails, Tag generators etc.

But, if your like me and you enjoy doing a variety of things, they're really just there for the money... don't get me wrong, I couldn't care about YouTube money however I do hope its my full-time job someday, thats why I feel bad on the bigger YouTubers they're also stealing from.

Evidence: Okay so, when I looked at the generator they provide you on how much you've made, I was like woo my first dollar, but when I went to the ScaleLab end of things and checked the genuine fund thing, it was like 0.3 dollars. For me this wasnt a problem, I couldn't care about Money to be honest, so I contacted them asking for a channel review which is promised in the Contract, and waited patiently... but that wasnt enough. After three weeks, I contacted them again as it takes "10 days" To provide one. A week later, again, I got an email saying "sure they'll chase it up! And that they were sorry but they're extensive". This again, wasnt the case, a week later I chased them up, only to find out "they no longer offer channel reviews". So pretty much, they're liars. The only thing they offer you is overpriced merch stores, thumbnails, tag generator and a community which isn't even nearly ready yet.

I hope this helped you guys, if you want to still go for it, go ahead.

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thanks for letting us know!

In a world with such variety between networks there is a big deal between a good network and a money hungry network.

Regards

Reactions: Mackazz

Mackazz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for letting us know!

In a world with such variety between networks there is a big deal between a good network and a money hungry network.

Regards
No Problem! If anyone has any good Networks souly for Growing your channel let me know!