Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
and useful article or it helped me reach initial marketing video

riddy09

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I haven't agreed yet since, there's no Learn more.

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well put OP. Great informational topic and it should do well to get to people before the join an MCN.

Reactions: Lightsen

Unstaqble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's funny how I got rejected by multiple partnerships after they saw that I had a lot of copyright claims on my channel. All they want is money. If it gets striked or claimed, they think you will make more and more of those types of videos, get copyright claims/strikes, and they won't make any money because you can't monetize those videos. Pathetic. :/

PurpleSwordfish

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
As a smaller channel that has received countless "invitations" (read: spam) from MCNs, I can firmly say that this topic pretty much outlines why they're not a great idea for most people.

From a personal perspective, early on in my YouTube journey I used to ask people that asked me to join for details. Basically, what they were asking me to agree to in writing. A lot of times, I would get no response. Sometimes, I would get a very generic document that left me feeling leery. Never once did I get something that looked better than going it on my own through Google AdSense.

If you're a more successful channel, chances are you're going to get better results than I did and better offers. But, as a smaller YouTuber, I don't see any reason to join a MCN that requires you handing over your AdSense credentials.

VKOverflow

Reaction score
Sometimes what´s better isn´t worth the price. And again, the whole "being better" thing is up for debate. It´s not like it´s a FACT.
splinter the thing is its hard to setup an adsense account (i know from expierience) and your just saying stuff to act like your right when actually you`ve never been in a network so you wouldnt know anyway
so i guess you should join a network and see what its like

derikku

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i had the same thing but they said the wont take anything away. idk but its helping advertise my vids