Rules ** READ BEFORE STARTING A REVIEW THREAD **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Review requests are limited to 1 per week, if your review is not approved you will have to wait 1 week before posting another, please ensure yours meets the guidelines below.

General Rules for requests

Review requests are only for our active members who regularly contribute to discussions in other parts of the forum. Your request will be rejected if that is not the case.

Threads which are deemed promotional will NOT be approved.

This is not a video dump area. Do not request a review for every new video you upload. Use your YTtalk Cash to purchase video forum access and post your videos in the appropriate section on a more frequent basis.

Reviews posted by members can contain criticism and you accept that you may receive this by requesting a review. If you don't like criticism, don't start a thread.

What you can get reviewed

You can request a review of ONE of the following:
  • An overall "channel review." (Your request must include specific details of 3-4 aspects of your channel you would like to be reviewed. (possible examples: the branding, channel navigation, SEO, upload frequency, length of videos etc)
OR
  • A single "video review" (Your request must include specific details of what aspects of the video you would like to be reviewed. - Possible examples: Video production quality, audio production quality, quality of voice/commentary, lighting, editing, thumbnail, "Am I funny / entertaining?", quality of script, etc etc.)

IF YOU DO NOT PUT SPECIFIC DETAILS, THE REQUEST WILL NOT BE APPROVED

Examples of requests that will NOT be approved because they contain NO detail about what aspects of your video / channel you want reviewing:

"Here's a video. Check it out and tell me what you think."
"Check out my channel and tell me what I can improve."
"Check out this video. Is it good? Do you like it?"

The approval process

If your thread has not been approved within 24 hours of being posted it has been rejected. You may not post another thread in this forum for 1 week. The YTtalk team reserves the right to use its own discretion when approving and disapproving review requests.

DO NOT contact staff or start a thread asking why your review request hasn't been approved.

Giving reviews

New threads offering to give a review to anyone who posts will NOT be approved. This is because threads like that just attract large amounts of spam.

If you want to give people a review, then you can post a review in their review thread.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.