Reaction Videos?

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wayyyyyyyyy too overdone. I don't know why more and more of those channels keep popping up.

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
It's bottom of the barrel garbage on YouTube for all I know. If you just have a video of you in corner watching the fully unedited version, that's lazy BS. Exceptions would be h3h3 because they put a lot of effort into their videos and actually critique things.

BoozeandBS

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On my channel I take content that is making ideological arguments that I disagree with and I'll poke fun at the argument and then elaborate why their points are wrong. The nature of my content is to expose people who I feel are harming society with their flawed logic. So naturally it is content that requires other content to 'react' to. But I think there is a big difference between my content and content where people just steal other people's content and add no value. Fair use is a clause in copyright law for a reason. I feel I could make a video saying the crap some of same stuff as in the videos I feature and no one would believe someone was that dumb. My argument would be seen as paraphrased, so showing the actual source is imperative to showing how flawed it is.