Reaction Video

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So, anyone have someone else do a reaction video for one of your videos? How did you feel? How did you... react?

I just saw one about one of mine. Is that the next step up from people posting "first" on your videos?

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
If it was some kid just staring into the camera while your video plays I'd be mad. If they actually gave a critique I might like it. But your average reactor doesn't know big words like critique

Reactions: vertuu69

vertuu69

Reaction score
If it was some kid just staring into the camera while your video plays I'd be mad. If they actually gave a critique I might like it. But your average reactor doesn't know big words like critique
I'm not saying you're wrong most reaction channels are pretty low analyzing and it's literally just them sitting there watching the video.

HOWEVER.

I'm going to be honest most of the videos on my channel (so far) are just reaction videos. But I do always make sure to have a little intro and a talk at the end of the video where I discuss what I watched and how I felt about it. Also at some points throughout the video I will make comments as well.

There are some channels that do that like I do, but for the most part yeah they just sit there.

Hopefully I'm not one of those boring channels though:sleep:

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well, it was a pre-teen kid and he had somewhat of an intro. He didn't go into anything about my channel or anything like that. He did have quite a bit of acting dramatic and commenting. I can't tell if it was genuine and it was really his first time seeing the video or not. One of the comments was for him to shut up and let them hear the video.

After creating this thread, I did see another reaction video to another of my videos that was uploaded 3 weeks ago. This one literally just had the person say they will be reacting to my video, they played the video in its entirety, recorded off their computer with a phone or camera with the only sounds they added being chair squeaks, and at the end said they hope the viewers enjoyed their reaction video.[DOUBLEPOST=1490893360,1490827394][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to add, that second person didn't even have his face in the video. He literally just showed my video off his computer while moving around in his chair.

Reactions: Gaijillionaire