REACTING TO MY OLD *CRINGY* VIDEOS | REACTING TO OLD VIDEOS

Cosy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Today I was reacting to my old cringy YouTube videos. This is the first time I have showed myself reacting to my old videos and it was hilarious to watch but at the same time it was some of the Cringiest stuff I have ever seen. I also love watching other youtubers react to their old videos so I thought it would be interesting for me and you guys to have a look at some of my own older videos and react to them.
If you guys would like me to react to more old videos , other cringy videos are anything else make sure to leave your suggestion in the comments and I'll try and react to your suggestions.
I have never really been consistent with my YouTube videos but I realized If I ever want to achieve my dream of becoming a YouTuber I have to be. From now on I'll be uploading every *3* days so make sure you turn on notifications so you get notified when I upload.
On this channel I'll be uploading challenges , reaction videos , skits , pranks , vlogs and any other kind of entertaining video, so if you want to see me make more videos like this one make sure you subscribe :)