• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reaching 100 subs after a year

Hanne Verleysen

Today I finally hit the 100 subs milestone, after creating and uploading music videos for one year.
I know this number seems insignificant to a lot of youtubers, but it honestly means a lot to me.
That there are a 100 human beings out there who find my content good enough to actually subscribe.... that's really something quite unbelievable for me :bounce:

wow you sing very well wtf! like enough probably for an audition in american idol or something. Not sure why you have 100 subs, sometimes YT just deals us the bad hand at times. but you def need to be heard.

i dont know just keep doing what you are doing im sure soon you will be heard maybe even try an audition or something. you got some serious talent im sure over time something will give

wow you sing very well wtf! like enough probably for an audition in american idol or something. Not sure why you have 100 subs, sometimes YT just deals us the bad hand at times. but you def need to be heard.

i dont know just keep doing what you are doing im sure soon you will be heard maybe even try an audition or something. you got some serious talent im sure over time something will give

thank you so much for the kind words! That really means a lot to me :D[DOUBLEPOST=1550517722,1550517707][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats, keep it up. :)
thank you!! :D

First of all, congrats! Secondly.... Well done, your hard work paid off, this is a big achievement! I hit 100 2 days ago, got back to 99 yesterday and now I'm back to 100 again lol... I wan't my URL :D..... And again good work! :)

Back