• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reached 50 Subscribers

Killam90

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guys we did it. We have hit 50 subscribers. Half way there to getting 100. Guys I am so thankful to have my supporters and subscribers that believe in me. I am so happy I am putting videos that you guys enjoy. So grateful and thankful. Now we will get that 100 soon!!!!!!! HERE WE COME 100!!!!!!!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Guys we did it. We have hit 50 subscribers. Half way there to getting 100. Guys I am so thankful to have my supporters and subscribers that believe in me. I am so happy I am putting videos that you guys enjoy. So grateful and thankful. Now we will get that 100 soon!!!!!!! HERE WE COME 100!!!!!!!
That’s great, good luck with reaching 100 subscribers!

Killam90

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks so much.

Kelly_dexter

Reaction score
good luck with your videos