Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Reached 100 subs not too long ago!

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by Urban BeRiding, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Urban BeRiding
    100 Subscribers doesn't seem too much but to me it is. I started this channel from nothing and haven't even shared it with my friends yet so to know that I reached that with purely my videos and marketing tactics feels good. Definitely a huge and motivating milestone for me :)

Dollebob and pcastro51 like this.
  2. Daisyah
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $59
    Actually it does seem like much! Especially to us small YouTubers :) Congratulations and good for you for doing it the right way cause there are many people who pay for views and subs, which is stupid cause YouTube will get notified and send bots your way lol

Dollebob and Urban BeRiding like this.
  3. pcastro51
    Cash:
    $33
    Holy crap! Can you give me some advice? I haven't shared my channel to any of my friends or family either, for several reasons (although they bug me about it all the time).

How'd you do it? Do you mind giving some advice?

Dollebob likes this.
  4. Urban BeRiding
    Personally, I did a lot of research on how to use proper tags on videos, create decent thumbnails, make intros, etc. I also got a hold of a really famous motovlogger and he was nice enough to tweet one of my videos which really boosted my ratings on that video and increased my subscriber count by a lot. You have to create high quality content and keep pushing out videos consistently. Your editing skills grow with the more videos you make. Just keep pushing out more content and respond to your fans and you should be good. It always takes a while in the beginning but just keep going. Hard work always pays off.

Dollebob and pcastro51 like this.
  5. xingcat
    Be good to self.
    Cash:
    $855
    Awesome! Congratulations!

6. AmuseYourBrain
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $47
    Well done. Yes, it means to us, small ones. Wish you best luck with your channel :)

7. Urban BeRiding
    Thank you!

Dollebob and AmuseYourBrain like this.
  8. Hadi
    Cash:
    $21
    Congrats man! I'm 2 subs away from a hundred :D I watched the video about you picking up the girl who was riding a corvette and I really liked it. You got another sub :D Keep up the amazing work because your content is really entertaining

Urban BeRiding and Dollebob like this.
  9. Dollebob
    Cash:
    $33
    100 subs is such a big milestone ;D Congratz mate, wish you the best of luck :D

Urban BeRiding likes this.
  10. MonniiBee
    The Lightwrighter
    Cash:
    $7
    Congrats on 100! I'm almost there so i understand your excitement!

Urban BeRiding likes this.