• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Actually it does seem like much! Especially to us small YouTubers :) Congratulations and good for you for doing it the right way cause there are many people who pay for views and subs, which is stupid cause YouTube will get notified and send bots your way lol

pcastro51

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
100 Subscribers doesn't seem too much but to me it is. I started this channel from nothing and haven't even shared it with my friends yet so to know that I reached that with purely my videos and marketing tactics feels good. Definitely a huge and motivating milestone for me :)
Holy crap! Can you give me some advice? I haven't shared my channel to any of my friends or family either, for several reasons (although they bug me about it all the time).

How'd you do it? Do you mind giving some advice?

Reactions: Dollebob

Hadi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats man! I'm 2 subs away from a hundred :D I watched the video about you picking up the girl who was riding a corvette and I really liked it. You got another sub :D Keep up the amazing work because your content is really entertaining