• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reached 10 Subscribers!

Madtro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've reached to the double digit range which 10 subscribers!
It may not be the biggest milestone but in the end, it is still a milestone!
I'm feeling rather happy for reaching this far. I can't wait to see how my channel will do in the future!
q___q Happy sobs

Reactions: TheVlogTheory

TheVlogTheory

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey congrats man! We all have to start somewhere. Every new subscriber is a new face, a person that exists that likes your content so much so that they want to stick around. It's all about making the impacts on people. I hope to see you grow! I'm a YouTuber of 8 years and if I've learned anything it's that you need to just keep at it and never, ever give up.

Reactions: Madtro

Madtro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey congrats man! We all have to start somewhere. Every new subscriber is a new face, a person that exists that likes your content so much so that they want to stick around. It's all about making the impacts on people. I hope to see you grow! I'm a YouTuber of 8 years and if I've learned anything it's that you need to just keep at it and never, ever give up.
Ah thanks brotha!
Indeed that we do and I couldn't agree with you more! You speak nothing but the truth right there my friend x)
Hard work, dedication and most importantly patience will definitely make anyone's channel successful!
And having a fun time on making the content is spectacular too! ^^

I hope to see you grow as well!

Lazy Nik

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats on reaching your first two digits, mate. Hopefully, you'll reach three digit number in the nearest future :D

Reactions: Madtro

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there! Congratulations! Looks like you have learned all the basis, you should see an increase in subscribers soon enough.

Madtro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats on reaching your first two digits, mate. Hopefully, you'll reach three digit number in the nearest future :D
Thanks!
Yeah, for sure man. That would be super awesome! ToT[DOUBLEPOST=1494259245,1494258362][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there! Congratulations! Looks like you have learned all the basis, you should see an increase in subscribers soon enough.
Hello there! And thank you!
I've done plenty of research before I started in my channel.. and I gotta say the hard work is really paying off! Things seemed to be going quite swell so far! It's honestly amazing. xP
Thank you for the support though! It really means a lot man, It's greatly appreciated!