Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Reached 10,000 views!

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by TopSecretR35, Jan 9, 2017.

1. TopSecretR35
    Cash:
    $22
    Watsup guys, I reached 10,000 views. Growth has been slow, but so have my uploads! Very happy with the journey, and with the people I've met playing games. Learnt so much and there is so much more to get involved with. 2017 will hopefully get me to goal of 1000 subs, currently at 123 after approximately 5 months! But my real goal is that first paycheck ha ha! Cheers!

2. Coffee
    Cash:
    $4
    What you gonna do with that first youtube pay check?

TopSecretR35 likes this.
  3. TopSecretR35
    Cash:
    $22
    That is such a great question, probably make a video about how I came to it! Then blow it on a new piece of equipment! Or a new game , maybe even take my wife out for dinner. (Brownie Points) Haha! Have you gotten yours pal? What are your plans?

4. Coffee
    Cash:
    $4
    Probably work on getting better sound proofing so I can boost my audio quality even more. So just putting the money straight back into youtube.

TopSecretR35 likes this.