• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Reached 1,000 subs!

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Pretty funny I started a motorcycle vlog channel and never really though I would make it to 100 subs. then i was like wow, I am there! never thought I would reach 500 subs and got there! Now I am at 1k! Started it just to watch my own progression grow. i also always thought it was cool to have a few folks follow you and see the kind of places you visited!

no sub4sub and no promoting just straight up from youtube and content. Pretty excited my views on ea video does match my subscriber base, with ea video hitting 400+ views within 2 weeks. this forum gave me a lot of advice esp on tags shared some tips so I am grateful! I guess the best tip I can give though is focus on getting views and retaining the audience on your videos vs focus on subs. I always try to experiment and see which videos do best and which videos have the best retention rate. so also dont be scared to fail and experiment!

I guess my next big stop is 5,000 subs!

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! Right on christmas day! That's amazing! I'm just now hopping back on this forum after many years because I took a break off of YouTube for a bit to reniche, im glad im back, there's definitely still some YouTube Gold here

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Pretty funny I started a motorcycle vlog channel and never really though I would make it to 100 subs. then i was like wow, I am there! never thought I would reach 500 subs and got there! Now I am at 1k! Started it just to watch my own progression grow. i also always thought it was cool to have a few folks follow you and see the kind of places you visited!

no sub4sub and no promoting just straight up from youtube and content. Pretty excited my views on ea video does match my subscriber base, with ea video hitting 400+ views within 2 weeks. this forum gave me a lot of advice esp on tags shared some tips so I am grateful! I guess the best tip I can give though is focus on getting views and retaining the audience on your videos vs focus on subs. I always try to experiment and see which videos do best and which videos have the best retention rate. so also dont be scared to fail and experiment!

I guess my next big stop is 5,000 subs!

Well done, what a great Christmas present! Keep it up. :)

likeups

Reaction score
Website
www.likesups.com
Channel Type
Musician
Hey wchap, Congrats to achieve this milestone and I wish u to get more subscribers for your YouTube channel in the future.