Rate &/Or Fix

advice wise, your channel needs to be redone graphically/design wise.profile, banner, and thumbnails.

Ok I can dig that. I started working on the thumbnails and adding drop shadows to make them more readable. Any suggestions for the banner?

Ok I can dig that. I started working on the thumbnails and adding drop shadows to make them more readable. Any suggestions for the banner?

i'll....i'll just run through everything

profile - eveyrthings to dark and im not really sure what im looking at. i've had your channel open for maybe 10 minutes and im just now realizing its a hand holding yu-gi-oh cards, not everyone is going to stop to analyze your picture

banner - banner is cropped in such a way i dont know what im looking at and the text gets cut off. another picture i had to stare at for a bit to see what it was.

thumbnails. your thumbnails dont need drop shadows your just putting to much stuff in them. your thumbnails have to much text in them, and the text in them is small and unreadable. text should be large and attract attention. with all the text you throw in it blocks the image and makes it less interesting. also most of the colors you use blend in with the image making the text more unreadable.

i'll....i'll just run through everything

profile - eveyrthings to dark and im not really sure what im looking at. i've had your channel open for maybe 10 minutes and im just now realizing its a hand holding yu-gi-oh cards, not everyone is going to stop to analyze your picture

banner - banner is cropped in such a way i dont know what im looking at and the text gets cut off. another picture i had to stare at for a bit to see what it was.

thumbnails. your thumbnails dont need drop shadows your just putting to much stuff in them. your thumbnails have to much text in them, and the text in them is small and unreadable. text should be large and attract attention. with all the text you throw in it blocks the image and makes it less interesting. also most of the colors you use blend in with the image making the text more unreadable.

Dope. Well sounds like a full weekend of work. I'll get to work on it right away. Should I replace the thumbnails for all my current videos to do you think or just make simpler ones with bigger text for the next set of videos?

Dope. Well sounds like a full weekend of work. I'll get to work on it right away. Should I replace the thumbnails for all my current videos to do you think or just make simpler ones with bigger text for the next set of videos?

i dont know. when i make new thumbnails and get lazy i usually ad it on to my new videos, but the channel looks weird with the better thumbnails and older designs on it. if you dont have the time/feel like doing all of them maybe the videos uploaded from like last week or something, or maybe your most popular uploads, or maybe the videos you think had the best quality haha

in a perfect world i wouldve redid all 100 videos of mine but decided on the videos i uploaded in December lol

i dont know. when i make new thumbnails and get lazy i usually ad it on to my new videos, but the channel looks weird with the better thumbnails and older designs on it. if you dont have the time/feel like doing all of them maybe the videos uploaded from like last week or something, or maybe your most popular uploads, or maybe the videos you think had the best quality haha

in a perfect world i wouldve redid all 100 videos of mine but decided on the videos i uploaded in December lol

Rock on. Well thanks for the help mate. Hopefully that helps drag in some more users. I'd like to see 1000 by the end of the year so every little bit helps.

Edit: Just did my banner and Avatar, changing the style of the Thumbnails next video

Last edited:
Back