Rate &/Or Fix

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I couldn't find an active thread through the search on this. (Though if there is one, maybe it's just further proof I need to work harder on SEO in all aspects lol.)

Anyway, been at YouTube for 6 months as of today. I've picked up 110 subscribers and I am grateful for that. Quality has been steadily improving over time and we're starting to get better at scripting. Would anyone be willing to give my channel a once over for any further advice or SEO/Tagging/Keyword tips? I just downloaded tubebuddy and started the overhaul on my older videos (With some limited success) I just feel like i could be doing more to grow my brand. Team MLB Presents, link in my sig. Thanks in advance for the help. And cheers to the next six months. #RoadTo1000

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Reactions: AceOfBats
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You could try adding some links to your page maybe? Link a twitter account to your channel and just keep active on social media because then you will have more ways for people to find you and it'll help you to build connections. :)

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You could try adding some links to your page maybe? Link a twitter account to your channel and just keep active on social media because then you will have more ways for people to find you and it'll help you to build connections. :)
You know, haven't gotten a Twitter going yet. I think I'll start one tonight. Maybe see if I can link the Facebook in too.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You know, haven't gotten a Twitter going yet. I think I'll start one tonight. Maybe see if I can link the Facebook in too.
Ahh yeah, I reckon it'd be well worth a shot. And if you link the channel up to twitter. I think you can get it to automatically tweet out whenever you've uploaded a video and whatnot just helping to give yourself a little boost. Yeah do the Facebook too if you're willing. Hopefully it does manage to help you out a bit :)

AceOfBats

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ahh yeah, I reckon it'd be well worth a shot. And if you link the channel up to twitter. I think you can get it to automatically tweet out whenever you've uploaded a video and whatnot just helping to give yourself a little boost. Yeah do the Facebook too if you're willing. Hopefully it does manage to help you out a bit :)
Well just added one. I'll have to manage it I guess. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll leave it open in case any else wants to add some suggestions (Seriously, enjoying the good advice :) )

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well just added one. I'll have to manage it I guess. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll leave it open in case any else wants to add some suggestions (Seriously, enjoying the good advice :) )
Ahh yeah, deffo keep me updated on if it helps you to make any progress. Would be nice to see if it ends up being beneficial to your channel. :)

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
advice wise, your channel needs to be redone graphically/design wise.profile, banner, and thumbnails.