Rate my vlog (again) (with improvements now!)

Xapok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm super late to the party but just wanted to chime in to say great job, again. Very funny and engaging stuff.

The only thing I could think of stylistically is something that may or may not jive with your...well, style.

...But if you could find a creative way to change/insert the music, related clips, images, memes, etc. (but mostly music) to riff on the quips you make in the video, I think it'd be spicy. For example, a cheesy doomsday soundtrack and filter when you talk about the Eye looking apocalyptic. Or a clip from LOTR of The Eye of Sauron maybe?

Anyways, fun stuff.
Hi

It's an interesting and ambitious approach,probably a little time consuming when you don't know how to go about it at first, but definitely worth it. I'm going to check your channel, you are a lot into comics and animation it seems. Good advice anyway.

Reactions: Johnjackallen

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi

It's an interesting and ambitious approach,probably a little time consuming when you don't know how to go about it at first, but definitely worth it. I'm going to check your channel, you are a lot into comics and animation it seems. Good advice anyway.
Haha yeah! I do love me some comics and animation, but I'm no good at either, so my vlog is just about loving life and having a good time doing it! The plan is to make people smile and laugh, hopefully it does just that!