Rate my Trailor but remember she has feelings.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If it was my own trailer I would make it shorter but it is really well done, I loved the bonkers part at the end :)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
If it was my own trailer I would make it shorter but it is really well done, I loved the bonkers part at the end :)
I ain't worried about it hahaha I... it's more important to me that the channel says what I want it to say than it is set up to get the MOST POSSIBLE VIEWSSSSSSSS. If someone's attention span is too short to get through the vid, it's probably too short to get through my other vids, if the uniqueness doesn't make them unusually interested to keep watching, they're not that into what I do. So... ain't no thang but a chicken waaaang... oh god chicken wang?? Somebody call Wreckless Eating

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Sooooo, soooo much golden awesomeness.[DOUBLEPOST=1366242673,1366242637][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did not make love to her. I clicked on her, I stared at her, I even laughed at her. I could tell she was ashamed and felt dirty, but she loved it.

Great job my friend, I expected nothing less.
Dyamn Ken........and you said you're married??
hehehehehehe[DOUBLEPOST=1366242774][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want to marry you. And im making it public..this is so symph LOL...and yes i think you should stay with the whole 4 minute video. It is you. Dont change that.
Now, now, now, you're already married to Count. You have to divorce him first.

AikoMiyoko

Queen Of Spam, Married To Count Teribil
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Sooooo, soooo much golden awesomeness.[DOUBLEPOST=1366242673,1366242637][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dyamn Ken........and you said you're married??
hehehehehehe[DOUBLEPOST=1366242774][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now, now, now, you're already married to Count. You have to divorce him first.
oh shhh....let's make that a secret LOL!

PitbullNorthC

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I really like it man. It had enough to keep my attention thru the whole thing. You are such a cool and weird guy but it works for you bro. (in a good way) I wish I could be as creative at times.