Do you Like my Overall Channel? (Please look at my Channel First)

• Total voters

Rendevouz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys. If you are reading this I just wanted to get some feedback of my channel. I just want to know how I can improve my videos, thumbnails, Channel Art, and all that kind of stuff. You guys who are reading this, feel free to check out my channel to see what kid of content I have and rate them here. Thanks!

FoldingNotes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Commentator, Animator
First of all, judging by the videos, I think you have to be more consistent with what types of videos you are uploading. It's still in its early stages, so don't fret over it. It will take time. I also suggest you update your channel description in the About section.

Reactions: Rendevouz

Rendevouz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First of all, judging by the videos, I think you have to be more consistent with what types of videos you are uploading. It's still in its early stages, so don't fret over it. It will take time. I also suggest you update your channel description in the About section.
Ok, thanks for the feedback. I will change the About section since I haven't changed it since the last 3 months.

AshoZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good start mate. BUT the first thing you want to do is get a decent mic. Clear audio is vital if you want to do commentary's. I watched the vid for 15 seconds before i was turned off

Reactions: Rendevouz

Rendevouz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
w
Good start mate. BUT the first thing you want to do is get a decent mic. Clear audio is vital if you want to do commentary's. I watched the vid for 15 seconds before i was turned off
Yeah I know. My Blue Yeti recently broke. When I was going to start the youtube channel my sister was daydreaming and "accidentaly" hit it. My parent's are now saying I need to wait until I become more responsible with where I place my stuff. My Struggles:crying::crying::crying:. Anyways, thanks for the feedback:bounce:.

Reactions: AshoZ

Rendevouz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It always annoys me that I'm not doing anything productive for my channel. Please help me, I always get paranoid if I can't make my channel better everyday. Please please help me.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What are you hoping to do for your channel? Being "productive" can mean so many different things, and just working on something without a plan is almost less helpful than not working at all. The first thing to do would be to make a list of goals, and then figure out the steps that are required toward accomplishing those goals. Then you can set a schedule to get from where you are now to where you want to be. Good luck!!