Comedy Rants!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Hey all as many of you know we do a little show that is highly dependent upon audience participation. We normally just take Questions and answer those questions.. But recently (4 weeks ago) we started taking peoples Rants and airing them and responding to them every Wednesday.. I could really use a rant or two if some of you have a minute or two to spare. It can be on anything.. just tell me what makes you mad (in video format) send to me and we will air it and put a link to your channel from ours.

Most Recent Rant is Below!

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ah what makes me mad, not enough storage space on the internet :p

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ah what makes me mad, not enough storage space on the internet :p
Just pick one and tell us about it.. 10 seconds to 5 mintues.. We would love to hear it.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey all as many of you know we do a little show that is highly dependent upon audience participation. We normally just take Questions and answer those questions.. But recently (4 weeks ago) we started taking peoples Rants and airing them and responding to them every Wednesday.. I could really use a rant or two if some of you have a minute or two to spare. It can be on anything.. just tell me what makes you mad (in video format) send to me and we will air it and put a link to your channel from ours.

Most Recent Rant is Below!
I wouldn't mind doing a rant. I just need a good topic that hasn't been done a million times.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
I wouldn't mind doing a rant. I just need a good topic that hasn't been done a million times.
Even if it has been done before it will be from your perspective and of course I will respond in my on unique way so it could be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.