Ranting series ideas??

thegeekyinformant

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I have an idea for a series called "Rantology!" where I rant about whatever. For example, my first episode will surround that ACCURSED "GOAL" sections of the Sonic the Hedgehog chaos emerald stages. Basically I'll talk about why it's called "Goal" when it obviously isn't........ the goal is the emerald lol.

So yeah! That's the basic idea of the series. Got any other ideas of things that IRRITATE you and NEED to be ranted about???

Thank you :)

Meli the Speli

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a really cool idea! My suggestion would be to rant about everyday things that annoy you, for example I did a pretty big one about people who are in your way saying excuse me in public. If you're looking for game only rants that should be easy, especially with certain flash games like some of the more creepy barbie/frozen games but that's something every lets play youtuber has done as far as I've noticed, but with so many types out there it's easy to find something to rant on out there. Otherwise I'd just pull things out of your mundane life and over exaggerate with them, although that may just be something I do naturally as a writer. Hope this helps at least a little bit.

thegeekyinformant

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
This is a really cool idea! My suggestion would be to rant about everyday things that annoy you, for example I did a pretty big one about people who are in your way saying excuse me in public. If you're looking for game only rants that should be easy, especially with certain flash games like some of the more creepy barbie/frozen games but that's something every lets play youtuber has done as far as I've noticed, but with so many types out there it's easy to find something to rant on out there. Otherwise I'd just pull things out of your mundane life and over exaggerate with them, although that may just be something I do naturally as a writer. Hope this helps at least a little bit.
Good idea! Yeah I want this series to be especially focused on variety, so basically anything that ticks me, whether it's from a video game or not. Thank you for the feedback, you actually just gave me a really good idea reading your post! xD

Reactions: Meli the Speli

lauragilly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
High level gamers that leave the game before its even started because other people are lower. Eg the other day (im prestige one on cod) this guy (or girl) joined the game of zombies and they were prestige 6 and they just leave since they assume everyone else is bad!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk