Ranting? Idea and help?

LaggCompensation

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys, I get very angry sometimes,but I keep it all cooped up inside me, so I was thinking of making a series where I rant :D But I have two questions for you, What do you guys hate, and are rants better scripted, semi scripted or completely from scratch

Unknown_user003634

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Check out my rant if you like. I just click record and run impromptu. I will always pick topics I am passionate about as it is easy to keep on task. This week. Monday I will be uploading one on my views on the legalization on Cannabis. This is because its rant worthy a topic people will search and I am very pro green. I believe for it more than as a drug as I rarely smoke. Less than a few times a year.

LaggCompensation

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Thanks watching your rants has helped me with how I plan my rants :)

AverageShane

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I just semi-script, give myself notes, then work from there.

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'd do what TJ (TheAmazingAtheist) does, he freestyles parts of his videos, but he also writes parts out and places the pages above the camera so he can read them. I couldn't do that personally, but it might be worth a shot.

Rehearse an intro, and then write a few pages out and put them to the side of the camera (behind it)

Unknown_user003634

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I can understand notes during a rant for the factual parts and such but the rant would be impromtu