Comedy Rant/Vlog channel with 100+ subs looking to collab

KyyTv

Reaction score
I've been in YouTube for a year. Got a decent amount of views. Looking to make some rant videos etc... any ideas or anyone wanna collab?

Search my channel on youtube: KyyTv

themoosan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ahh I have 120 subs and I would love to collab! I do rant stupid comedy videos with the intention to lighten people day

YUNG CUM

Reaction score
I started maybe two and a half weeks ago and I have 20 subs and my first satire/parody music video got over 2k views. I do political satire and comedy and would love to collab if you're down!

Reactions: Sneezy_bih

Sneezy_bih

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Comedian
I started maybe two and a half weeks ago and I have 20 subs and my first satire/parody music video got over 2k views. I do political satire and comedy and would love to collab if you're down!
What you Tryna do?

Reactions: KyyTv

OGRobTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm definitely down to collab on a video if you're interested! I can be reached on twitter the easiest @LatinaGawd through DM as well

Reactions: KyyTv

KyyTv

Reaction score
Yeah I'd wanna collab
What's your channel name or IG?[DOUBLEPOST=1471963977,1471963637][/DOUBLEPOST]And anyone who's down for a collab hit me up on IG @ka.fitness

I've made a new channel as well which I'm writing scripts for skits and other videos. I'm making high quality stuff so feel free to DM me.

Good luck to all of you!